26 January 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Dipbrow Pomade




Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz & Dipbrow Pomade

I'm about to make quite a bold statement so brace yourself...these two products have stepped up my eyebrow game forever more! There's been no getting away from Anastasia Beverley Hills brow products and I resisted the hype until around Christmas when I had a few parties to go to and decided to treat myself to Brow Wiz and was so impressed that Dipbrow Pomade followed quite swiftly after and my brows had a whole new lease of life!

The first thing that impressed me about these two before I'd even typed in my card number was the range of shades they do, there is seriously something for everyone, I had a browse through some swatches and settled on Dark Brown which matches my brows perfectly. Out of the two of them Brow Wiz is the most natural looking and so easy to use with its thin nib that's perfect for doing little strokes and defining the shape, also on the opposite end is a spooly which I have never used before and am now thinking where have you been all my HD browed life?! I use it to tidy my eyebrows up before I start filling them in and then to tame them a bit more once they're all brow wizzed up which distributes the product and evens it all out adding to the natural look. The Dipbrow Pomade is definitely for more prominent, defined looking eyebrows and once this is on it isn't rubbing or fading off, it's work proof, weather proof and alcohol fueled night proof! I actually bought the Anastasia Beverly hills #12 brow brush which was recommended to go with the Dipbrow Pomade because my brow brush had seen better days and I now can't live without a spooly which this has one one of the ends. The brush is a dream to work with, perfectly angled which makes it easier to get a good brow shape on the go. I only use a teeny, tiny bit of Dipbrow because I think it would be very easy to go over the top so I build it up but it gives such amazing shape and fills them in perfectly.

I don't think I could ever use anything else on my eyebrows anymore so if you've been thinking about giving into the Anastasia Beverly Hills hype please do, your eyebrows will be forever grateful!

                      Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin' | Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. This way my friend Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    These are the same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've been a part of those those questions, am I right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete